Cock Control Phone Sex | Tease And Denial Phone Sex

Our fetish phone sex girls love cock control games like guided masturbation, tease and denial, ruined orgasms, chastity keyholding, and more!

Cock Control Phone Sex: Ruined Orgasm Phone Sex

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ruined Orgasm Phone Sex


You know, it's almost cute how you think you "deserve" a fetish phone sex girl like me. You think I'm here to cater to all your silly little fantasies, don't you? HA! I'm here because I like to control men, and that's all.

You don't "deserve" me, and you're not automatically entitled to your orgasm. Keep that in mind when you call me for cock control phone sex. You'll only get what I give you, not what you think you're supposed to have.

I happen to love tease and denial, by the way. There's really nothing quite like having a man's cock in my hands like that (figuratively speaking). I tease, tease, tease, and deny, deny, deny.

That's how I roll, y'know?

But it's not always straight orgasm denial with me. Sometimes, I'll take pity on you and let you cum. But my ACTUAL favorite thing to do to these boys who think I owe them an orgasm or something stupid like that is ruined orgasms!

Yep. I love to bring them close to the edge over and over again, then let them think they're about to be able to cum. Then, at the last second, BAM! Ruined. :D

Do you wanna try your luck with ruined orgasm phone sex with me, Amy? If you think you can come out on top, then call me!

1-877-822-9333